It was 8 degrees outside...

jensgt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When we left Ohio at 7am this morning to come home...but I had to take this picture!

4239263800_7c7361dabf_b.jpg

Wish I had a tripod with me but I did the best I could. There was a house at the bottom I cropped out...

:thumbup: I like this picture

I like it. I would have liked to "see" the bottom of the trees though.

EDIT: I didn't see the fact that you cropped the bottom because of the house! :blushing:

Yeah its too bad the house was there...the bottom of the trees looked pretty cool too.

This is the original if someone wants to mess with it...no photoshop here...also forgot had to crop out that top left...part of the roof of the house I was by.

4238479119_1b5dd193a3_b.jpg

Man yes it was cold...then an hour into the trip we realized our windshield wiper fluid had froze up so I had to get out and rub fluid on the sprayers with my hands...it hurt!

8 degrees?!

Up here in the frozen tundra of North Dakota it was -29 degrees straight temperature.

Factoring in the wind chill it was -49.

THAT is a serious reason why I can't get out and take pictures. :(

This is the original if someone wants to mess with it...no photoshop here...also forgot had to crop out that top left...part of the roof of the house I was by.

Generally I don't like man made elements, but this isn't that bad. I would clone out the lights though. But I kind of like the 'original' one.

Good capture! :thumbup:

And yeah..8 degrees...I am from Maryland, we are pretty wimpy here about the cold!

And yeah..8 degrees...I am from Maryland, we are pretty wimpy here about the cold!

Nice shot and I think I like the original too but maybe get rid of the part of the other house on the left. You think you guys are wimpy we thinks its freezing when it gets 55 outside :lmao:
TJ

Most reactions

Back