It was a war zone out there

tpe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scientificillustration.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this new year, and sorry for the shake and rattle, but we were lucky to get out :). If you look just to the left of the first one you can see that there were people right in the middle of the explosion, it was lucky not more people were hurt this new year, the electrisity went and a local block of flats got burnt down... etc at the end there was so much smoke you couldnt see the other side of the road properly

firework1.jpg

firework2.jpg

firework3.jpg

firework4.jpg

firework5.jpg

firework6.jpg

firework7.jpg

firework8.jpg

tim

hey... those buildings are very simmilar to those in my city!!! Lol! for a moment I thought you were from here!!!

Copenhagen is a great place, more to live than to visit unfortunatly, there is not much for tourists but the night life is fantastic and not dangerous. Thats a nice site you have, the policeman reminds me very much of home (london) but cant say i miss the nightlife tho :). so where in poland are you from, i was there about 20 years ago (krakov) and the arcetecture is quite similar, whats it like and how it has changed?

tim

These are cool, in my village the private fireworks were WAY smaller!!!!
(Not surprising, is it? It is a place for only 2000 people ... cannot be compared with Copenhagen!!!)

FANTASTIC job on these! They make a beautiful series but pictures #2 and the last one are my favorites. The colors and the city darkness just create such a beautiful feel to these pictures. LOVE THEM! Thanks for sharing.

as a photographer good work....
but i dont think these fireworks r that much of a must.....
the smoke,the risk.....
over all gr8 work...
keep sharing

Most reactions

New Topics

Back