Ithaca...Boston.. and Chewbacca

John the Greek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
06-scaled.jpg

16-scaled.jpg

19-scaled.jpg

- notice you can see 3 people taking a photo (including my shadow)... there's something I like about this photo.

25-scaled.jpg

26-scaled.jpg

OP
John the Greek

John the Greek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
18-scaled.jpg

and chewbacca, which is a joke between me and a friend... to see how many places around the world we can drag this chewbacca figurine. Of course, photographic evidence is a must.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was going to comment on the - which I now know from the Critique Section - Christian Science Centre photos here, but then I found those two in Critique and will much rather say something about them there (only praise, only praise ;) !!). I also really like that tree in the snow and the whole atmosphere of that picture.

Do you know all those that show in Photo 2?
Ah, if only the "Three-Photographers"-pic weren't so overexposed in the background. You think you can still do something about it?

slickhare

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i like the first one! the second one's nice also! i like the subtlety (all the coffee cups). very nice set all in all! (lol at chewbacca) :thumbup:

OP
John the Greek

John the Greek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The shot was taken in Ithaca, it's actually a tree on a sharp upwards incline, which gives that illusion that it's a long, blank horizon.

Most reactions