No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just beautiful, #1 is my favorite. Ed

#1 is also my favorite

I agree #1 is really nice. But I am jealous of the Waxwing shots. They never come out for me like that :grumpy:

I kinda like the cedar Waxwings, especially the in flights. nice job on all!

Oh, and you already get my crop suggestions. I would like to see what others would do.

Often they come up with things I never would have thought of.

Oh, and you already get my crop suggestions. I would like to see what others would do.

Often they come up with things I never would have thought of.

Yes that is why I haven't done much to the pictures - I want to see what others think or feel…….:)

Definitely all gorgeous pictures, though I have to disagree with which one is my favorite. #1 is great, but my favorites are #3 and 4, especially 4. I LOVE the little guy in the air with his feet all tucked up, just hanging there in front of all that yummy bokeh. In terms of processing, the only thing I'd do to #4 is to crop out the fourth bird on the bottom and then some more on the left to balance it. I would like to see it as a square crop, actually, if it works, but it might end up cropping the top and right too tight to get the fourth bird out, maybe? Maybe not.

Definitely all gorgeous pictures, though I have to disagree with which one is my favorite. #1 is great, but my favorites are #3 and 4, especially 4. I LOVE the little guy in the air with his feet all tucked up, just hanging there in front of all that yummy bokeh. In terms of processing, the only thing I'd do to #4 is to crop out the fourth bird on the bottom and then some more on the left to balance it. I would like to see it as a square crop, actually, if it works, but it might end up cropping the top and right too tight to get the fourth bird out, maybe? Maybe not.

Thank you Leonore - I will definitely try that! I purposely left the pictures as is to get as much feedback as possible. Thanks again :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back