TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's a dirty job...but someone got to do it

D700 + 105micro

Comments & suggestions are welcome!! :)

sold_web_285.jpg

So since Dick checked out your Website, I had too. I just hope Dick doesn't say to jump off any bridges!

I liked the site as well, but your personal link isn't working (just a F.Y.I.).

As far as this photograph is concerned it seems so flat, especially compared to your other work. There seems to be a lack of dimension to it. I think the light just behind the subject to camera left is not far enough away from the camera. Highlighting the back of the subject with this light would give it more depth; depth you show on your Website.

Lastly, did you mean 105 macro or is there terminology I am not familiar with? I assure you, I am not being sarcastic, I really want to know.

-Nick

Awesome style, love the lighting of some pics on your site. Only thing I'd have to say about this pic is I'd like to see his rifle a bit more, possibly having the light hit him a bit lower

Nikon for some reason known only to them designates their macro lenses "micro".

Woo, thanks for the comments everyone! :D
And yes, on my site the page "personal" is not active yet, i'll put it online soon ;)
About the "105micro" Baturn has already given the answer. Nikon call their macro lenses "micro" but i don't know why XD

Thanks guys! (and sorry for my crappy english :D)

Hey, Dtornabene, I know this great bridge we can photograph. Wanna come? Seriously, we agree on a lot of stuff. And you always add something more... to make it better.

And Advanc3d: No need to apologize for your English -- it's way better than our Italian. We Americans are so lazy about learning other languages. It's embarrassing.

In any case -- we'll watch for more of your work!

Nikon for some reason known only to them designates their macro lenses "micro".

Thanks, never really paid attention to that. Weird, but interesting.

Woo, thanks for the comments everyone! :D
And yes, on my site the page "personal" is not active yet, i'll put it online soon ;)
About the "105micro" Baturn has already given the answer. Nikon call their macro lenses "micro" but i don't know why XD

Thanks guys! (and sorry for my crappy english :D)

Never appologize about your...damn it Dick. I was going to say that!

And can't wait to see the personal page. I really like what I see so far. Great work.

Hey, Dtornabene, I know this great bridge we can photograph. Wanna come? Seriously, we agree on a lot of stuff. And you always add something more... to make it better.

And Advanc3d: No need to apologize for your English -- it's way better than our Italian. We Americans are so lazy about learning other languages. It's embarrassing.

In any case -- we'll watch for more of your work!

You and your bridges. Damn you Dick Sanders!!! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back