It's a girl (now includes pics) 56k beware

*derailing goes on*
There's Canon Fan's son, too!!!!!!!
*derailing ends*

She is sooo beautiful. To many sleepless nights and dirty diapers...J/K! Have fun with her and enjoy every minute! Congratulations Alison and Aubrey! I'm sure Evelyn's brothers are just gonna adore her.

Thats actually a really nice looking baby. Most aren't this one is...once she had the stuff cleaned off her :)

Congratulations.

Cute little girl!
Congrats on the newborn and welcome to the world Evelyn.

5.gif
oh WOW!! she's a doll!! Congrats you guys!! keep her warm!

Yes. Yes. Yes. Congratulations and all that.
But what we really want to know is - did you have the machine that goes 'ping'?

She is sooooo beautiful!! Love those big dark eyes! Congratulations! :wav:

Oh she's sooooo beautiful! Gonna be a supermodel! (You can tell because she's beautiful even in a cream cheese outfit!) I'm sooooooo happy for you guys.

:hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart:

Well done guys, well done !!! :hugs:

Congratumalations and all that baby-jazz !

I agree with what someone else said before me in this thread, there's not a lot of babies that look so beautiful when they're first born. I wait for a mth or two until they 'pop out ' into their skin and don't look so pruny before I go " ahhh what a gorgeous cherub" ...but Evelyn is an instant beauty !!!

Glad mama, papa, brothers and babe are very well. :heart:

Note to self: don't show these pictures to my girlfriend in fear of making her clucky. :lol:

She's got Alison's Eyes and curly hair. ;)

Wow, I'm overwhelmed by all the good thoughts you guys sent our way! Here are some more photos: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38836

Birth is always an amazing experience, but to think that Aubrey and I met through TPF and have created a new life.....all because on a whim we joined a forum to improve our photography....it just blows me away!

And Hertz, the Python Boys were there along with the maching that goes "ping" :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back