Its a Girl!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is beautiful!!!! Due to recent events I think I like children and puppy dogs now. Did I say that out loud? Any way I am smiling ear to ear!

Congratulations again on the arrival of Maria Dessiray on ... well, Dec 7, I would now guess... (and I would NEVER guess that the names of her parents are hidden in her second name, NEVER! ;) ;) ;)). I am soooo happy for you now!

Welcome little Baby Barlow, heartfelt congratulations Daisy and Raymond, proud mum and dad :D

WOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!! Thanks Airic for posting our news in here!

We are soooooooooo thrilled to see our daughter, and I can't tell you how proud I am of her mom., Daisy is such a remarkable person, and I hope someday you all get a chance to meet her!

Maria Dessiray ( and yes LaFoto, daisyray = Dessiray) very deductive!

She was looking around a bit when I took her into a softer lighted area, and I can already see that she has great observation skills! and she will be a fine photog some day! The most amazing thing that happens after the birth of a child, is how much we look forward to life after she is born.

I will try to get some more pics today with the nikon, the first post in the General Gallery are done with the Sony P/S.

It's a great honor to be able to share some of this experiance with everyone in this TPF forum.. Daisy and I have talked about having a meet up here in Grimsby, Ont... and Airic and I will be looking towards planning a weekend to have a World Wide TPF meet. We have talked about doing this on our May 24th holiday here in Canada., and when we get things more firmed up, we will be asking JonMilkal to post a sticky and look to see how much interest there is in such an idea.

I will be talking more with Chiller and Canoncan soon, and we hope to have a plan before Christmas.

Thanks again Airic! and everyone for all the well wishes!

Most reactions

Back