It's been a while, finally some inspiration

benpsut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since I first joined, back in christmasish, I haven't had the time to really pick up the camera. But now finally, a new purchase has given me some inspiration. Comments/Input welcome

newcar1.jpg

newcar2.jpg

newcar3.jpg

newcar4.jpg

Ben

The colors are REALLY brilliant in these, I love it...

Number one - I'd love to see it tried again but *slightly* more stopped down to get the whole "aveo" thing in focus - LOVE the bokeh. What lens was this?

2 - I'm not a fan of the whole "I just fell down, I think I'll take a picture now" thing, but whatever.

The other 2 are very nice I just didn't find anything glaring to comment on except that the right side of the sky in the last one seems ever-so-slightly blown out.

Oh, and that was with the kit lens, it was tough to determine what part of the letters I wanted to focus on. The above is what looked "right" to me, ya know? j

lol, not quite. From full to running-on-fumes-better-get-to-BP-fast, around 36-38.

Unfortunately, your shots are all blocked by some crappy Chevy thing, hehehe. J/K'ing :D. But I'll take 25 mpg if I'm stuck with a Chevy to get 30+. Never could drive them and their brake/steering designs.

Clean that bug off of shot number 4!!!

Hehehe. I had a similar shot of my Mazda. Big ole bug right smack in the middle of the grill above the bumper. Easily rectified in photo editor.

cool what kind of camera?

XTi. I want to sell it and either get the XSi or 40D. XSi seems to be the cheaper way to go, don't know how or where I could sell the XTi, it's pretty new, and I bought a Quantaray telephoto to sell with it.

excellent shots, only problem i see that i think should be worked on in WHAT is in focus and what isnt.

For example the "aveo" in the first shot, might look better if the left edge of the "A" is crisp, instead of the right edge of it.

Such as #4, whats in focus? the mirror/door/wheel? I think it might look better if the edge of the head lights are crisp and then fades to the back out of focus, make sense?

just my 2 cents

Most reactions

Back