it's been a while since i was this pissed off

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
so as you may recall, my best friend has MS. she and i visit the same website where we're actually both moderators. there's a particular member there who's been a problem for a while now, but who is evidently so popular that we have a hard time doing anything about it and since my friend and i have personal issues with this person we tend to leave her to the others to deal with since we're obviously biased.

anyway, it'd been a while since there'd really been a run-in with her... until today.

there was a thread about a new treatment for MS which my friend had posted in. i check the thread today and the troublemaker had left this message:

"Oh man pantala, i bet you really hope they don't cure ms!
bc if they did then you'd really have no excuse for never leaving the house besides the fact that you're cross eyed and really ugly."

:x :pissed: :irked: :angry1:

now, i can ban people from that site. as much as i would LOVE to kick her the f*ck out, i can't. there'd be the world's biggest sh*tstorm if i did.

reminds me very much of why i love it here. nobody here would stand for that sort of behavior. anyway, i just needed to get that out.

i would have pressed the button already. thats verbal abuse.

Unbelievable. Popular or not there is aline and she's way over it.

For anyone to say what she did she's got to have some serious issues herself, now if you could only pick up a hint as to what her issues are you'd have a very useful weapon! Ban the ***** anyway!

That is horrible. Popular or not, that kind of behavior is never okay. Hopefully the other members on the site will see her true colors. I'm sorry :hug:

I can't believe anyone can like her if she makes comments like that to ANYONE! That's awful! I'm so sorry you guys have to put up with that!

Carli ,

Anyone on your forum with a brain would take one look at this heartless , f***ed up , moronic statement from her and not want much to do with her.

Who cares about the sheep that might kick up a fuss ....I think anyone that holds any respect for this dimwit is questionable themselves.

Ban her and kick her a** deep into cyberspace where no one can see her verbal-vomit :roll:

I say ban her also, they'll get over it and she'll still be gone, you win in the long run

Ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban...

Most reactions

Back