its been a while-:)

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
here are some new 'wood pics' i did few days ago...well, the negs arent new, ive took it last year, so some of you have seen the pics from it already, but ive finnaly got myself into doing it this way...

the girl's name is Caroline, shes a friend of mine - and i would like to give her one of those...i just cant decide which one...could you help me to pick one?pls?

oh, and im curious what you guys think about it, and what your suggestions are...thanks!

P2183615piii.jpg

P2183612piii.jpg

P2183589piii.jpg

its caroline with mom

and here are two different pics from the same negative...im not sure which one i prefer...so ill post both-;)

P2183607piii.jpg

P2183597pii.jpg

thanks for looking-:)

anja

Anja, your work never fails to amaze me! :hail:

They are all beautiful...I am sure she'd love any of them. She might especially like having one with her mother...what do you think?

My personal favorite is the very bottom one. I love seeing the film sprockets. ;) The tones are beautiful. And I love seeing the distressed look from painting on the emulsion.

Gorgeous, stunning work. I am happy to see you posting again! :thumbup:

terri, thanks!
...i think youre right....the truth is ive never thought of that(strange, i know, ha ha) that she might like that one with her mother.....but now i think youre absolutely right-:)thanks-:)

im so glad that you like the bottom one...i put alot of work to it, painting work - it was more like 'saving' it not 'painting'_:),(it was damaged a bit) and i wasnt sure if i 'made it' or not...thanks!!!!

terri said:
Anja, your work never fails to amaze me! :hail:

They are all beautiful...

My personal favorite is the very bottom one. I love seeing the film sprockets. ;) The tones are beautiful. And I love seeing the distressed look from painting on the emulsion.
:thumbup:
ditto :hail: :hail: :hail: :drool:

Actually...it looks even better now on my home monitor! :lol:

You are very welcome, sweetie....I hope to see more soon!

My personal favorite is the very bottom one. I love seeing the film sprockets. The tones are beautiful. And I love seeing the distressed look from painting on the emulsion.
Well said. I've got the same feelings.

As for which one to give your friend. Well, I don't know her so I can't really say. I think the mum one is a good idea. But then I really like the first one. The second is great to.
Argh! I can't decide. Helpful, aren't I? :mrgreen:

Kara, Peter, thanks!

ah, and Kara, ive told you already - come to poland and im gonna teach you how to make it!-:))))

Awesome work Anja! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

What is 'wood pics'?? How did you do these? Which medium??? :scratch:

ferny's absolutely right-:)
just a bit painting later, and thats it!, he he

-:)

and dont worry, peter, you can always count on me, he he, if you start working with boards - let me know, ill help you-:)

Most reactions

Back