its been a while.......

WOW anja! some totally awesome shots in here
my fave would be #7 no doubt... every thing is awesome in there! very cool b/w tones
nice POV in #2 .. beautiful exposures in 3 & 4 and i also love the very minimalistic feel of the last one... sweet landscape
thanks for sharing these... :thumbsup:
cant wait to see more!

I keep telling you how much I love #2 :lol: I just :heart: it!! And I love the lady in the window, the composition on it is just great! Its about time you posted these :roll:.

Did you buy one of those huge golf tees at the market :lol:?

thanks for such a nice replies, guys! :hug::

ha ha, Kara, and Aprilraven - these were not the golf tees, ha ha ha - these are plastic bugles :mrgreen: - it was a really strange market, full of some odd, useless things like these bugles...i've bought one ,tho, cause it was making a horrible sound, so i thought that it would be an ideal gift for my friend's 4 year old kid.....(Natalia (my friend) hated me cause of it for a while :lmao: )

o, La Foto- -:) - ill try to post more now, cause ive just realised how much i missed the tpf!!-:))) (but first i need to find some time to take new pics!, ha ha-:)))

thanks everyone for nice comments once again!
:hug::

anj

2 and 7 are just great! Love the idea of taking the shot from inside the car, it makes for a nice natural framing :)

All look great to me! i would like to see some abstract close up of thos brightly colored golf tee funnel things in the first pic... looks great though...

Most reactions

Back