It's been awhile...

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
…since I have taken my dad out for a drive so yesterday we spent the day together talking about days past and shooting some images.

First stop was the Docks area in Toronto to shoot some Long Tails and Cormorants.

longt073316303.jpg

longt073316339.jpg

corm073316345.jpg

Unfortunately we were under constant cloud cover so I thought where else better to shoot then a place called The Guild. http://www.toronto.ca/culture/the_guild.htm

guild073316373.jpg

guild073316356.jpg

guild073316369.jpg

guild073316375.jpg

My dad will be 82 in May and still loves shooting.

to20073316358.jpg

to20073316363.jpg

guild073316396.jpg

More images from The Guild can be found here http://www.airic.ca/html/theguild.html

On the way home I could not refuse a short stop into Lyndeshore for some fast bird images
bj073316418.jpg

bj073316422.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Eric

I love your Guild shots. With all those statues, and the place decaying away, it's a really interesting place to shoot and you captured the mood well. Great to see your dad still gets out there and wields a camera.

That one picture of what looks kinda like a black duck is very cool. Do you know what it is? it looks awesome

I like the one with the facade of the old building
Cool shot seesion with your dad, we can see the smile on his face

Mat

Thanks. My father still has a zest for life and enjoys getting out with me for some shooting. He gave me my first camera when I was nine and we have been shooting together ever since. I hope I can do the same when I'm in my 80s.

Eric

Excellent shooting as always Airic. My faves are always the Guild shots. My fascination with that place has me there everyweekend for at least a walk around.
I see the vandals have been back. Those greenhouse windows have just been recently smashed. When I get a chance, Iwill send you the new layout/plans for the new guild. Gonna be quite the place.

Your Pop looks good man. Glad to see you got out yesterday. :thumbup: :thumbup:

great shots Eric and its good to see your dad has a real camera ;-)

Most reactions

Back