It's been months. 1 for cc

yeah, that was about the same result i got haha. it looks good from a distance but the edges were really bothering me. i should just shoot when its daytime out so my house is more well-lit haha.

this photoshop elements 9 is pretty awesome though. content aware fill is amazing!

Ohhh...

do you have like... $15 you can spend?

If you do, go to walmart and get one of those lamps that has a bendy "neck" and clamps onto the side of a table or desk or something... That should be between $5 and $10. Then get some CFL bulbs that are daylight rated. That is what I use at night for pictures so they don't turn yellow from the incandescent light bulbs :)

The only thing I would suggest, is making a DIY lightbox for this type of product shot. I've built four in the past and they work great! You should only need about $10-$20!

i was thinking about getting another flash or two and a softbox before my computer crashed lol

haha how have you been erose? I actually have a bunch of concert pics i could post but not many people like that sort of stuff here.

my computer just crashed so i was using photoshop cs3 to do all my stuff. but i had to buy all new software so i went cheaper and got photoshop elements 9 and i have to say, its pretty awesome.

heres another quick one i forgot about.

r0uvkj.jpg

Huh? hmmmm teddy bear or guitar player shredding? thats a tough one.
Bring em on!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back