doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
spot070.jpg

Amd another to show you how cute she looks with blood dripping from her jaw :mrgreen:

spot069.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Wow - nice. Where did you take those? Do you have a snake in the house?

Gaaaaaah!! Still, those are wonderful shots...first one especially is terrifying, but oh so interesting to see the nostrils, the structures in the mouth that help move the food back etc.

what a babe!!!

That is really beautiful!!!! How old is this critter?
Thanks, she is about 2.5 years old now. Still growing :)
Wow - nice. Where did you take those? Do you have a snake in the house?
Yes, this is my pet. She is a Royal (or Ball) Python. Really nice pets to have :)
Gaaaaaah!! Still, those are wonderful shots...first one especially is terrifying, but oh so interesting to see the nostrils, the structures in the mouth that help move the food back etc.
Well, those arent the nostrils, those are heat sensitive thingies. The nose is on the top, cant see it in the first pic. And its really a wicked sight how everything works together to get a prey item down the throat. It looks like the jawbones are walking over the prey. Really interesting to see and indeed its interesting to see how it looks in the inside. Dont have so much time to see it normally :)
what a babe!!!
Thought you were gonna scream HERON!!! again :mrgreen:. But yes, she is a babe.
Wow... The first pic is awesome and scary.
Thanks
Love that first one!
Thank you, thats my fave too :)
Do you do stock photography? If so, the first one would be a big seller, I think. Great shot!
Thanks :) And no, i dont do stock. I did it once, but i didnt have my 350D yet. Was one of those free stock sites. Just cant be bothered with it really.

How in the HECK did you get a picture of the mouth open?

P.S. The second picture is cute.

She's gorgeous! How long is she right now? I know Bobbie is 6.5 feet, but no one know's exactly how old she is.....

=) Nice pics, btw way.

I really like the first shot!
How in the HECK did you get a picture of the mouth open?

P.S. The second picture is cute.
Well, after every meal they yawn. That is to get the muscles and bones in the jaw back into the right place. So the trick is to feed and then wait. Once she jawns, just press the button :)
I love snakes. Great shots!!
Me too, great animals and totally misunderstood. Thanks for the comments :)
She's gorgeous! How long is she right now? I know Bobbie is 6.5 feet, but no one know's exactly how old she is.....

=) Nice pics, btw way.
Thanks :) I think she is about 1.2 meters now, like 4 feet. And she is 2.5 years old now. She still has some growing to do. Not alot though, about 30cm to go.

Wow I love it the first one looks like it6 could be in a snake book.

Most reactions

Back