It's FREEZING...

thanks for that rob, cause I did not understand anything of what you guys were talking about :grumpy:;)

but yes, that is cold. Lot colder than we are having it here. today it was about ( (5*1.8 )+32= ) 41 F. But it should be getting colder soon.

Man i wish some snow would hit MS. I love the cold weather...sweaters and hot cocoa...warm flannel covered beds.

Karalee said:
Yesterday we reached a high of 9 F.
Holy hell!! that's waaaaaayyyyyy too cold. Please avoid sticking your tongue to anything while outside Kara.

mygrain said:
Holy hell!! that's waaaaaayyyyyy too cold. Please avoid sticking your tongue to anything while outside Kara.

That's what it was here yesterday, too, but according to weather.com it was 9F but feels like 0F. Fun stuff. I stayed inside as much as I could. It just started snowing here a few minutes ago..I have to leave in an hour to go to work. I'm not looking forward to it.

Everything stops around here when it snows. Those who brave the weather have monster tonka trucks and the like.

"PLease don't you eat the yellow snow!"-Frank Zappa

What are all you people complaining about the weather is beautiful today. Winter is best time of the year. 78f right now.

Jeff Canes said:
What are all you people complaining about the weather is beautiful today. Winter is best time of the year. 78f right now.

lack of hurricanes ah?

meanwhile its about 35 degrees celsius here in australia...

(I think the rule is double & add 15 - which would make it 85 farenheit)

its sooo hot

but we are getting lots of thunderstorms - so thats good.

Lost power for 2 hours last night

Most reactions

New Topics

Back