It's friday night...

I had plans to update my website with new images, am I lame too? :lol:

That's my agenda for Saturday night. I need to get a whole new section re-vamped for wedding photography. I just picked up one more, probably another, and maybe up to 5 more after that. :shock: :thumbsup:

That's a good feeling though! Overwhelming yet satisfying at the same time :D I'm working on the wedding section as well.

WSP said:
Yup. Hey, how much do you charge for a wedding? You can PM me if you don't want to say out here...

They are all listed on my website www.stalleyphotography.com. I think we're a little under priced for the area. I'm thinking of re-doing it to have all a la carte pricing, time, then number of proofs, albums all separated out. Nobody seems to buy a package as it's laid out, they customize it anyway :D

Got bored really fast tonite after coming home from work so i got busy with an old photo and created a logo for myself should I decide to start my own photography business. :)

Zook_Logo.jpg

xmetal, I think that would be more effective if the xmetal photography actually looked like a licence plate.

Everyone's talk about updating thier website is inspriing me to do the same. I hope to do some wedding's this summer and I dont have the section on my website yet.

Most reactions

Back