It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

damn and I thought i did good...Nice Work!:hugs: I give hugs to all volunteers

Antarctican said:
I've been assigned to be a parade mascot (costumed animal of some sort - hope it's not a cow or pig or anything like that!)

he he...watch out for the long-haired-freaky guy with the camera:lmao:

Hope ya have a blast Jeanne.

My wife is having a girly scrapbooking party at our house tonight so i'm gonna go hang with my buddy and his two boys. I don't have any plans this weekend so I'd like to go camping, offroading, hiking, photo-ing, but i will probably just sleep in and then spend hours in front of the computer editing pics. :biggrin:

Antarctican said:

:lol: dont worry. Im sure you would be able to spot me before I spot you. I may have to dig out the crow suit. and hide in a tree :lmao:

ummm already 10pm on friday night... just bored like hell... couldnt go to a concert with my friends as i cant stand up for long :(

tomorrow morning ... im going to class ... phew ... gettin out after a few days ... prob catch up with a few friends tmrw night :)

sunday is a full work day... some way overdue design projects ... and shooting some portraits (if i can) for family friends

not much i spose ;) always glad it's the weekend!

I have to study for my final exams...
My first one is on tuesday, then I have one wednesday and one thursday, then a few days off before my last two. It's fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back