It's funny how fast Autumn creeps up on us...

crimbfighter

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I passed by this building a few days ago, and the vines caught my eye. So, I returned today. It was tough to get a good perspective on these, but I tried none the less.

I know there is still a little distortion due to perspective. I corrected as much as I could w/o swinging the pendulum the other way, but I couldn't get it all. I also wish the photos were a bit sharper. It was a kit lens, so that probably didn't help. It was on a tripod, so maybe mirror lock up for next time? I also realized I forgot to reset my ISO back down after a wedding I was is this past weekend, so the ISO 400 probably didn't help either...

Thoughts?

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

Some really nice colors in WI already. I've got a couple of destinations on my landscape list that I've been waiting to visit when the foliage is in full bloom too.

Pretty nicely seen shots. I like 'em both. Lovely color, nice compositions.

Thanks, Darrel. I'm glad you mentioned the composition, because frankly, I was thinking, "how the frick do I compose a vine on a wall :scratch:" Guess it worked out, though.

thats neat :)

can you get really close to the wall and take an angle shot looking up? I feel these are flat, as you are just looking at a flat wall. Getting closer to the bottom and looking up would give you a better angle.

can you get really close to the wall and take an angle shot looking up? I feel these are flat, as you are just looking at a flat wall. Getting closer to the bottom and looking up would give you a better angle.

I can, and now that you mentioned it, I will. Thanks for the suggestion.

I can, and now that you mentioned it, I will. Thanks for the suggestion.

Welcome :D

OT, but OP, are you more of a summer person? I am and fall comes scary fast sometimes cuz there are years when I wonder where the heck the leaves went. I have dreams during the summer where I'm outside looking at the trees that have turned and are half bare and wondering where summer went.

As for the pics, I like the colors, but it's a little boring if that makes any sense.

That's what I was thinking. It would be nice if you could catch a bright blue sky and a cloud or something.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back