It's Homecoming Week!

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yay it's homecoming week and we're probably going to lose the game. :(

But there are a lot of other events going one so we're busy trying to get everything documented for the newspaper and yearbook. So yesterday I went out to their Greek lodges and took photos of them working on their homecoming floats. It's kind of boring but they're really spending a lot of time on these things. Some are pretty complex.

3 pictures of girls, and one photo with one guy in it. Good call!

These look like good solid photos to support a story. It's not at all clear what's going on, but with supporting text I think they'd be great. Technically sound, the third one is even a bit creative (maybe a bit too creative for a newspaper/yearbook to be honest, but I like it the best of the lot).

Well done!

Love them! I missed the excitement of homecoming week here. It was last week and I went out of town :( It's the first one I have missed since I have been shooting for the school!

#3 & #5 are my picks

3 pictures of girls, and one photo with one guy in it. Good call!

These look like good solid photos to support a story. It's not at all clear what's going on, but with supporting text I think they'd be great. Technically sound, the third one is even a bit creative (maybe a bit too creative for a newspaper/yearbook to be honest, but I like it the best of the lot).

Well done!

Except they are all under aged minors, sicko. :lol:

Dude, they're in college. Almost all of them are legally adults!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back