It's like... our TPF ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!!!!

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So.

There's... a "Photo Forum".

Not THE Photo Forum.

Just Photo Forum.

I came to log in, and without thinking, I typed "photoforum.com"

And when I got HERE I was really confused and wondering why we suddenly got a makeover.

And then I couldn't log in.

And then I couldn't log in again.

And then I realized what had happened.

IT WAS LIKE I TRAVELED TO AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. :lmao:

So.

Not THE Photo Forum.

Just Photo Forum.

And when I got HERE I was really confused and wondering why we suddenly got a makeover.

Not an alternate universe. Hell. :fangs:

I used to frequent there. Then it became a troll heaven and full of spam. I emptied out all my PMs, changed my email address to gibberish, and changed my password with a copy & paste string that I would never be able to remember. Deleted the link in my Bookmarks, logged out and have never looked back.

I'm now glad that I'm not the only one to have done this! ;)

I used to frequent there. Then it became a troll heaven and full of spam. I emptied out all my PMs, changed my email address to gibberish, and changed my password with a copy & paste string that I would never be able to remember. Deleted the link in my Bookmarks, logged out and have never looked back.

You just ruined this whole world I was building in my imagination where all the forum members get along and hold hands and sing kumbaya and there is even a "Happy Jeweler" :(

Haha, yeah I did that once too, though it's been a while ago. In fact, I think I was pretty new HERE at the time, so the whole thing was REALLY confusing...

Good thing you found your way back out of that place. A Photo Forum is no place you want to be...you want to be at THE Photo Forum. :lmao:

I just had to go and peek at it again--it IS kinda creepy just how much it looks like TPF. But I did notice that on the Active Topics page, out of the first twenty threads I saw listed, 11 of them were all started by one guy, 7 more by someone else--so two people started 18 of the 20 most Active Topics. Seems like they should just go find a coffee house and chat with each other instead. :lol:

So.

Not THE Photo Forum.

Just Photo Forum.

There's a Bizaro TPF? Was there a Sweeter Jeweler, 048Plumber, Big bad Mishy....a PixalGerbal ((O.O))?!!

You just ruined this whole world I was building in my imagination where all the forum members get along and hold hands and sing kumbaya and there is even a "Happy Jeweler" :(

Meh, but then HOW would we entertain ourselves?? :D

wow you don't just burn a bridge... you call up god and have him delete the place where it used to be!

A place where auto is awesome and selective coloring is the sh@#!

wow you don't just burn a bridge... you call up god and have him delete the place where it used to be!

Considering even the site admin can't delete an account, this is the next best thing. There's no way anyone can contact me from there, nor can I get my password emailed to me, as I no longer accept PMs and my email is bogus. There's no real way of deleting an forum account.

As a mod on another forum, we occasionally get a request to delete an account. Since we can't do that, we will, upon request, change someone's username to something else, usually user12344 or something similar.

So.

Not THE Photo Forum.

Just Photo Forum.

There's a Bizaro TPF? Was there a Sweeter Jeweler, 048Plumber, Big bad Mishy....a PixalGerbal ((O.O))?!!

And an Underread I assume too!

Considering even the site admin can't delete an account, this is the next best thing. There's no way anyone can contact me from there, nor can I get my password emailed to me, as I no longer accept PMs and my email is bogus. There's no real way of deleting an forum account.

As a mod on another forum, we occasionally get a request to delete an account. Since we can't do that, we will, upon request, change someone's username to something else, usually user12344 or something similar.

Yep we use the same policy here !

Hmmmm me thinks someone is trying to detour real TPF traffic. That site is oddly similar.

And an Underread I assume too!

No......... but there's an Underwriter!
hilarious.gif

they do have one "plus" over there... any member can post in and view their nude section.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back