Its me! I'm back!! Again...for good...

Lisa B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
oh my! hello there people of the internet, well, this corner of it anyways :)

how have you all been? i have been sporradic on here the past few months, things going on and life taking over - thing is im in reading, pennsylvania, now, so i am sort of settled and have internet and things so im back, and you should be happy about that even though most of you might not have a scooby do who i am!!

Anyways, are any of you guys anywhere near me? i dont know many people here and i'd love to make some photographically minded aquaintances this side of the pond!!!

*waves*

xxxxxxx

Hi Lisa (*waves back*) Good to see you back posting, and to hear you're settled.

Hey Lisa, welcome back!

5.gif

Hi Lisa​

i'm relatively near, state college...and am going to Allentown this weekend, so will be even closer for a few days :)

hey lisa. im not toooooooooo far from you but im certainly not too close either.

Hey everyone, and thanks everyone, and nice to meet you too, and hey again also...and sorry chris!! And...awe...ferny!! Give us a kis *smoochie bootchies*

:)

i remember you

and I bet Reading PA is better than the Reading that is just down the road from Purgatory

and I bet Reading PA is better than the Reading that is just down the road from Purgatory
Well, if you own it, it's $200 in your bank when someone lands on it.

Hi Lisa.................

Most reactions

Back