It's me!

rambo279

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I would like to introduce myself....my name is Brian, and I actually just picked up a camera with intent for the first time about a year ago. I'm on my way to earning a doctoral degree in psychology so I don't get a whole lot of time to work on my photography. I have some great friends who offer their time to do some portraits or other work I have in mind.

I got some tips from some other professional photographers, but most of what I learned so far is from experience. I guess it makes my work really my own that way, but it certainly makes it harder for me. Anyway, feel free to take a look at some of my work at my website....I'd love to get some feedback on the site as well as my work. I'm open to suggestions.

Hey...I appreciate the nice comment on my candle shots. They're one of my favorite things to do.

The black and white landscapes has just the one so far, but I should have some more up, hopefully before I go back to school at the end of the month.

I'm also working on getting together with a few new models, so there should be alot going on on the site in the next few months.

Hmmm....let's see, studying psychology, interested in photography and joins this forum...do you see a pattern here?

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum, I also dig the candle stuff.

Hmmm....let's see, studying psychology, interested in photography and joins this forum...do you see a pattern here?

I dont know i'm sort of seeing an "I work in IT and I hate my job, but I love photograph" trend goin on too

But RAMBO! How will you live?!! (sorry can't help it. every time I hear the word rambo, I think of that line) :oops:

Welcome. Hope you have a lot of fun

Hey guys....thanks for the welcomes. Glad to see so many of us have something in common here :) Feel free to bust on the name all you'd like...I get it quite often. Besides, it's pretty much how everyone knows me anyway, in fact some people probably don't even know my first name lol

Most reactions

Back