Website
www.zivlai.com
It's my night...
DSC8771.jpg

DSC8789.jpg

DSC8822.jpg

More photos:
http://www.fotop.net/zivlai/hibern

I really like #1. I like her glittery make-up and the look on her face. Great shot!!!

I agree. I like Photo 1 very much, too.

Have you realised, Zivlai, that we now have TWO different sections for people photos? This one here "People and Animals", is new, and now is part of the Gallery section, and we still have "Portrait and Wedding Photography", but that has moved to "The Business District", as many here take portrait or wedding photos professionally, or semi-professionally.
So it is now up to the poster to decide where they think their photos belong. Just thought I might mention it for you and others as well.

Oh, and I myself am only just realising that this very forum here has become People and Pets over night.
That is news to me, too ;).

I agree. I like Photo 1 very much, too.

Have you realised, Zivlai, that we now have TWO different sections for people photos? This one here "People and Animals", is new, and now is part of the Gallery section, and we still have "Portrait and Wedding Photography", but that has moved to "The Business District", as many here take portrait or wedding photos professionally, or semi-professionally.
So it is now up to the poster to decide where they think their photos belong. Just thought I might mention it for you and others as well.

Oh, and I myself am only just realising that this very forum here has become People and Pets over night.
That is news to me, too ;).
thx for remind:) i really dont know:wink:

I was not seen it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back