It's not the heat....

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
it's the humidity!

Heat wave forecast this week, going up to 108 degrees with the humidex to start it off today.
I think I will start melting now to get a head start on it!

Just a warm breeze.. I guess everything feels alright after deserts, BDUs and packs. :lmao:

Seriously though, I do love my AC.

Ha, true! It's all about perspective ;)

(It's still freakin' hot though! That drippy, sweaty, ugh kinda hot lol)

Ha, true! It's all about perspective ;)

(It's still freakin' hot though! That drippy, sweaty, ugh kinda hot lol)

Oh trust me, I've been in some horrible heat in gear that sucked... but that hasn't "toughened" me.. :lmao:

I run my AC if they start suggesting temps above 75.. lol

I can't even begin to imagine! I melt in shorts and a tank top lol

I don't mind the heat... If nothing needs to be done lol, at least I knew it was coming and got the grunt work done in the garden on the weekend, just watering as we speak :)

Oh and no AC here, just the house design (house within a house) and a huge industrial fan to vent the sunrooms, works pretty well!

F this weather. Buying an AC tonight.

:lol:
I'm not quite there yet, garden is watered, tomatoes and hot peppers are transplanted and in the shade checking out their new digs, sun is blazing and I think I hear shade by the river calling my name!

:lol:
I'm not quite there yet, garden is watered, tomatoes and hot peppers are transplanted and in the shade checking out their new digs, sun is blazing and I think I hear shade by the river calling my name!

Does sweating on your plants count as watering them?

Every drop counts! Blood sweat and tears baby!

What?!! People still live without AC?!!

Be careful!! I've heard tale tales about Eastern Canadians melting like bacon fat when the temp gets into the 105 to 108 degree range!!!! I know we all like bacon fat, but...

We just had a couple absolutely perfect days, sun and cloud, no humidity, temps went nice and low at night for sleeping.
This week, not so much lol

Shocking I know Mish lol!
We have an AC unit that we used at our old house but we haven't needed to use it here.... yet... lol

Derrel, that is the whole premise of "it's not the heat it's the humidity" in the Great Lakes area lol it's sloppy, that's a whole lotta evaporation goin' on! And it's a setup, we melt like bacon fat for a few days and then the storms break out. Apparently Thursday/Friday are potentially shaping up to be some pretty serious weather days.

Most reactions

Back