It's now -50 C outside

jwiebe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello from Winnipeg, Manitoba , Canada. My name is Jerrold. It's been a long time since I've been called a noobie. I am a hobbyist who likes his toys. Currently on the hunt for a 40d to replace my xt. Thanks for this site. Already made some connections and have learned tonnes.

Welcome to the forum, temperature sounds like some good sleeping weather. :D

Hi Jerrold. Wow, even colder there than here (we had -30 a few days ago. After that point, it's all just 'bloody cold' and the number doesn't matter too much!). Stay inside and check out TPF instead!
cold.gif

Welcome aboard.

It's been a cold winter here on the prairies...coldest one for many years...stay warm.

Winnipeg is a great town. I like it there. But yeah, we are fighting the same **** where I am at. Bitter bug killing cold.

Hi Jerrold, welcome to the forum. Sounds like the kind of temps to stay inside and chatter on the forum!

Hello Jerrold and Welcome to the forum. We just had a cold front move through today. It's a chilly +58f.

Pushing 65 degrees here. ;)

Welcome aboard.

Heard a new term today for Winnipeg Manitoba I thought was fitting. Winterpeg, Manicolda. Oh well there is no such thing as bad weather only bad clothing

Welcome, we have had at least 3 major storms in Toronto in the last 2 weeks and we didn't even call in the army lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back