It's official - my d200 is on its way

Grym

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Everyone,

I have been asking questions at different spots on here about cameras and wedding photography, etc., and just wanted to let everyone know that I did decide to go with a Nikon d200 and it is being shipped to me now. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get it.

I ended up feeling some cameras at some of the local shops and retailers, but didn't buy from them because the locals are either jerks or have skyrocketed prices. I think the Nikon is really gonna give me what I want with a lot of room to grow.

I've been reading a lot about SLR and PS because I was really pretty close to uneducated on both. The only thing I've done with an SLR before is manually focus and never even touched a DSLR until recently. It should be an interesting experience to learn all the ins and outs and I'm looking forward to getting bashed on here for 6 months or so - just remember that around 6 months is the cut off and you gotta start giving me some positive feedback when I get that far into it.

This is really just a thank you note for everyone who gave me advice. I kind of came into this thinking that photography was simple and the best thing you guys did for me was expose my ignorance to me. Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back