It's Teusday, you should get away

OP
Einstein

Einstein

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for posting some awesome photos, what a great distraction from work on a tuesday!

Mishele, since i saw ur hawaii pic ive been on mental vacation. What an amazing sunset, add a rum punch to that and life's good.

rauch, a rainforest in washington state? i hadnt heard of it before but what a lush looking place

FLYONWALL9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I'll have to go with fishing
sunset25.jpg

sunset27.jpg

RauschPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for posting some awesome photos, what a great distraction from work on a tuesday!

Mishele, since i saw ur hawaii pic ive been on mental vacation. What an amazing sunset, add a rum punch to that and life's good.

rauch, a rainforest in washington state? i hadnt heard of it before but what a lush looking place

Yep, it's really great actually. Only a few hours away from Seattle! :thumbup: It's a nice day trip if you're ever in the area. :)

flatflip

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I took my 4 year old granddaughter to Cross Lake last week on my day off for a picnic.

MBA_0406.jpg

OP
Einstein

Einstein

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Yep, it's really great actually. Only a few hours away from Seattle! It's a nice day trip if you're ever in the area.

Another one for the bucket list. i guess its pretty similar to the vancouver area, mt fromme and seymour etc...? i spent some time up there but just never realized it was a rain forest, pretty obvious now i think about it since it never stopped raining! Amazing place though, love the west coast

OP
Einstein

Einstein

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
5590371635_d8006b81f0_b.jpg

Forgot to keep this post going last tuesday, its been a long day and i could really get away...

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics