It's the end [New Conceptual work]/ C&C

I like the symmetry and the colors. It took me a while to understand what was going on in the bottom of the image... I didn't realize that was a person lying down until I got up close to my monitor. Perhaps some separation light would benefit both the person and the dark areas to each side?

I agree^ I couldn't figure out what that was. It also seems a tad crooked.

Ah' maybe the darkness at the bottom makes it hard to spot me, I did want it to be dark in the bottom and gradually getting lighter as you proceed the image. Conveying death in a way.

I don't think it's the darkness... I think it's the perspective compression and angle. The form is almost unidentifiable. The basic shape actually more closely resembles an altar or casket with flowers on top. Oddly, that's fits the theme, but I'm guessing it was an accident?

i actually like the dark parts because it made me take a closer look to see some of the details, like the violin/viola or the gold orb-y thing to the side. However, it does look a bit crooked and the stained glass being cut off is setting off my OCD.

I don't think it's the darkness... I think it's the perspective compression and angle. The form is almost unidentifiable. The basic shape actually more closely resembles an altar or casket with flowers on top. Oddly, that's fits the theme, but I'm guessing it was an accident?
Ah yes! It does seem like a casket now that I look at it. Indeed an accident but a good one.

@apple those are candles around me.

Cheers for the feedback guys, appreciate it.

Most reactions

Back