I've been reminded why I ditched Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will grant you that my post didn't make it clear I wasn't addressing you but I believe you are more pissy than I am. Cheers.

hum .. it does seem to address to usayit since you quote his post.

But then again, it is holidays and we should all step back and chill out a little bit. Let's have a beer! :cheers:

I believe the problem is not Windows nor Mac, it is InTempus ... hahahahaha you started all this!! :biglaugh:

.........we should all step back and chill out a little bit. Let's have a beer! :cheers:
I prefer tequila...... but, Cheers.... :D

I believe the problem is not Windows nor Mac, it is InTempus ... hahahahaha you started all this!! :biglaugh:
It's not the first and I highly doubt it to be the last either. :lol: Hell, I even started "in Tempus and Derrel" thread (in Off Topic), but I see now that I should have included itznfb as well. Argumentative lot, they are, but good for a laugh from the sidelines.

I was going to purchase another desktop next year primarily for photos and music, but now I'm so confused I don't know which way to go. Should I become an elitist and learn a new system or should I stay in the dark ages with Windows? I just don't know.... :confused:

Do I need to start a tequila vs beer thread? LOL :lol:

inTempus you usually make rational arguments but you're either in denial or you just created this thread because you wanted to take part in an on going battle because you knew this thread would turn out like before you even created it.

To deny the Mac cult is insane in itself. Just google 'Mac cult' and you will finds thousands of sites dedicated to the hatred of anything non apple. Now google Windows cult, or linux cult and you will find nothing of the sort. A lot of these sites even brag about non-apple users they harass during the day. Again, I'm not making this up. You're just in denial that such ridiculousness exists.

And just to clear things up since you don't read my posts, I didn't call you a moron. Wasn't even remotely directed towards you.

And come on Dao.... everyone knows tequila is the end all be all to getting smashed... :p

Yup there isn't a major Windows cult following.. why? because its the current market leader. Cults are formed when there is a minority group looking for others of similar interests not aligned with the popular norm.

Don't kid yourself... there are just as many Windows and linux users ranting about the neighbor on the other side of the fence.

Even amoung Mac users... the cult'sh thingy isn't common... I think that's what inTempus was referring too.

I love Mac because it is a good O/S. i could care less of the branding. No I don't own an iPhone because I didn't like it. Hell.. I even have a Microsoft Keyboard (Natural) and a non-apple mouse attached. I think the majority of us Mac users aren't in that dumb cult movement... most make intelligent choices. This probably includes inTempus and I think he just didn't like being grouped in with the cult thingy.

Actually... Linux users generally don't rant too much about Mac and have quite a bit in common with Mac... hmm?

Last edited:
inTempus you usually make rational arguments but you're either in denial or you just created this thread because you wanted to take part in an on going battle because you knew this thread would turn out like before you even created it.
Oh yes, accuse me of trolling. I guess if all else fails...

To deny the Mac cult is insane in itself. Just google 'Mac cult' and you will finds thousands of sites dedicated to the hatred of anything non apple. Now google Windows cult, or linux cult and you will find nothing of the sort. A lot of these sites even brag about non-apple users they harass during the day. Again, I'm not making this up. You're just in denial that such ridiculousness exists.
I never said lunatics don't exist. I don't deny that there are crazies in the Mac camp but you, once again, deny that there are crazies in the Windows camp. Why is that?

It's ironic that you use the term "cult of Mac". That term was coined by fanatic Windows users who hate everything about Mac's and Mac users. As you note, there aren't any "I hate Windows users" websites created by Mac users that are easily Googled. But we can find all sorts of "cult of Mac" websites... why is that? It seems to me your own evidence suggests it's the Windows users spewing all the hatred. If it were as you claim, you would think the internet would be awash with "cult of Windows" websites created by Mac users.

You sit here and tell what I believe are fictitious stories about being accosted by Mac users in "Starbucks" in two different cities... and the incidents, according to you, were nearly identical.

That's the Windows users fanaticism I'm talking about. You're so compelled to rip on Mac users you feel the need to resort to making up stories about them attacking you in coffee shops around the country regularly.

And just to clear things up since you don't read my posts, I didn't call you a moron. Wasn't even remotely directed towards you.
Oh, I read them. I also called you on your BS and you don't like it. But few people do, so I can't fault you for that.

By the way, who's the other "moron" in this thread if it's not me? Remember, you said morons and Plato and I are the only two debating this with you.

And come on Dao.... everyone knows tequila is the end all be all to getting smashed... :p
That much we can agree on.

Merry Christmas by the way.

:D

Merry Christmas to everyone. Even you Mac people. :)

LOL. Tim is a troll! I knew it all along. He even has a troll website dedicated to trolling (and I ain't talking fishing.......):lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back