Ive done it!!!

Sachphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
WEll I sold my D80 kit today and an hr later I bought a d300 with MB-d10 grip!!
Im super stoked and cant wait!!!!! YAY!!!

Awesome!!! Pretty soon you'll be giddy from breathing that "new camera smell"!!!

When you come down off the new gear high, maybe you can post a picture or two and we can see how you make that new Nikon sing!:thumbup:

When you come down off the new gear high, maybe you can post a picture or two and we can see how you make that new Nikon sing!:thumbup:

Agreed, you should post the new shots :D.

Congrats, thats a nice bump up in bodies. Have fun with that thing.

Im happy. I ended up getting 900 for my kit
And then I got the d300 kit for 1100 shipped.
In the next two weeks I will have my new body/ new cokin filter system/ new lens
and lots of fun!!!!!!!!

Atlas....u ever get a 50?

wooot !!!!

congrats on the new gear! :D
----------------------------------
get the damned 50 atlas! :mrgreen:

HEHE I agree. Just get it.

I dont have any cash, im not as old as you guys, I can walk in to the shop and pay on my visa. :(

Im still in debt for my D90, so a couple months, Ill have it in the spring.

OLD????? HUH... How old are you.... I would like to know...not for sick reasons either!

Im 15 with no part time job. Dont worry theres other younger people on this forum too. :lmao:

Im thinking of selling the 18-70 and getting an SB-600 and a 50mm 1.8D in the future.

I'm just thankful these days for when they're not wet farts. :lmao:

With the grip, you will notice a huge difference in handling compared to the D80.

I played around with a gripped d300s last week and liked it a bunch. I like the fact that the grip is metal along with the body. I am really looking forward to shooting with it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back