I've gone and done it now!

Rick58

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me just start off by saying.....:banghead:

Just last week I finally convinced myself to sell my Calumet 4X5 with a beautiful Ektar lens. I bought it with BIG intentions. The camera never left my house and those intentions eventually turned into a Nikon Df :???:

Did I mention eBay is a very, very bad thing :lol:

I just bought myself a Linholf Kardan Color S for almost double what I sold the Calumet for. It was just TOO pretty to look away. Back to the :banghead:

Now I will end this little story with my wife who was so kind to buy me the Df for Christmas....:playball:

BTW, we won't even discuss the 3.25X4.25 Crown sitting patiently it my bedroom for, oh, probably 20 years. This deserves one last...:banghead:

SOMEbody needs some sheeeeeeeet fiiiiiiilm :badangel:

Yeah..or my head examined :lol: Good thing I still have the ol' trusty Luna Pro up stairs.
Oh did I mention I sold all my film holders with the Calumet. That deserves another...:banghead:

Edit: Oh yeah, lets not forget, I also have my 90 mm Super-W-Komura Wide Angle on eBay as we speak because I KNEW I would never go back to LF...oh crap, I need a drink

Last edited:
Just last week I finally convinced myself to sell my Calumet 4X5 with a beautiful Ektar lens. I bought it with BIG intentions. The camera never left my house and those intentions eventually turned into a Nikon Df :???:

So the road to a Nikon Df is paved with good intentions? Huh.. interesting.. lol

So the road to a Nikon Df is paved with good intentions? Huh.. interesting.. lol
Where's the dislike button.. I love my Df

I've sent this link to my wife so she understands just how good she has it.

:lol: This one is going to be a tough one. Did I mention it was REALLY nice :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back