instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
YES, YES OH YESSITY YES!
I did it James!!!! :D :LOL:

Im excited
but tell me...
How on earth can i have a brand spanking new camera sitting waiting for me to come get him and not have it in my hot lil hands?
I dont know if i cant wait out the time i planned to pay it off as to not send myself into financial ruin lol
Its sitting there waiting for me and in true Veruca Salt style.... I WANT IT NOW!!!!!
yell.gif

* has Veruca Salt style tantrum*

aarrrrgggghhh!!!!! ... i cant stand waiting *pouting* ... i have to have it right now :lol:

QUICK!! Take up kickboxing. That way no one will wonder what's UP with you while you wait....you can say you're practicing your moves. :goodvibe:

awesome!! chew gum or something, maybe that will help with the camera cravings!

md

Yay for new cameras!

I can see a Sydney Excursion of People that Recently Bought a Camera. My only question is, how long until we get to plan such an event? (and consequently, how long do you have to endure the torment?)

i have 2 months
but there no way im going to drag it out that long.
we should have all gone to the wim wenders photogrpaphy exhibition.
it was awesome!

nukie said:
Yay for new cameras!

I wish I could stop buying new cameras, 2 in the last 4 weeks and I am now thinking of getting a D-SLR :crazy:

nukie said:
I can see a Sydney Excursion of People that Recently Bought a Camera. My only question is, how long until we get to plan such an event? (and consequently, how long do you have to endure the torment?)

till you organise one :wink: :green to: :mrgreen:

My soul, James? Perhaps not. You may see me up at the Cross soon however..

Yes nukie dear, when is this happening? Details please.

Havoc..where do you find beer cans small enough?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back