I've got a new toy

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes its true, I've got a new toy! I got a Sigma 12~24mm lens. I think im gonna be taking this to Duxford Airshow tomorrow. Might have to take a shot with the lens stuck inside the SR71 engine BWAHAHAHA

PlasticSpanner said:
I've been told that it's a rubbish lens with poor optics, terrible barrel distortion and slow focusing! ;)

I'll give you £50 for it so you can put some money away for another lens! :lol:
Wow thanks for the tip, I'll have to think about your kind offer......... ummmmm...... ehhhhhhh....... no

HAHAHA :lol:

lostprophet said:
Wow thanks for the tip, I'll have to think about your kind offer......... ummmmm...... ehhhhhhh....... no

HAHAHA :lol:

nooo??? so I'll give you 51 pounds....

it's worth ten if it's worth a sheckle!

Ooooo, aaaaah. Look forward to seeing the shots you come up with. Otter teeth, perhaps?

mentos_007 said:
nooo??? so I'll give you 51 pounds....
As tempting as your wonderful offer is oh great minty one the answer is......... ye..no :lol:

Antarctican said:
Ooooo, aaaaah. Look forward to seeing the shots you come up with. Otter teeth, perhaps?
I don't know, I take about 5 photos of Otters and people seem to think im Otter mad! :lol:

is it duxford today DAM missed it weather looks pritty pants here hope its ok for the show (i want pictures)

PlasticSpanner said:
Umm Not meaning to hijack a thread but is anyone planning to goto the Cosford airshow? :)

Cosford Airshow? Didnt know there was one.
Im doing..
southend
biggin hill
riat
farnborough
waddington
flying legends (duxford)
autumn airshow (duxford)
spitfire 70th (duxford)
and poss Press only day at yeovilton.

when is cosford?

Most reactions