I've made a couple of lights. I've made a couple of snapshots. C&C please.

Zelichan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I made this light last weekend. I found a great tutoral~blog about...

I still have to make a diffuser panel for it.
spiderliteoff.jpg

and this spot light.
spotlite.jpg

here's a couple of shots. I know the backdrop is horrible.. I will make a one this weekend.

alyssa1.jpg

alyssa2.jpg

alyssa3.jpg

the pictures were taken with my new powershot 590is. Its not a DSLR.. but it's pretty nice.. for the price.

Last edited:
No replies???? That must mean my pictures are professional quality. :thumbup:;)

not with that backdrop they arent :D haha what they look like in color? i dunno to be honest im just not a fan of standing in front of a backdrop and taking pictures....the one with the light behind her seems to evident that theres a light right there....first one would have to be the best

The photos need sharpening, brightening, added contrast, and the wrinkles 'shopped out of the backdrop. Crop it in portrait instead of landscape, and I'm not sure what you're trying to do with the light behind her head....

not with that backdrop they arent :D haha what they look like in color? i dunno to be honest im just not a fan of standing in front of a backdrop and taking pictures....the one with the light behind her seems to evident that theres a light right there....first one would have to be the best

:lol: Yeah teh backdrop is basically just hiding a bunch of junk...

The photos need sharpening, brightening, added contrast, and the wrinkles 'shopped out of the backdrop. Crop it in portrait instead of landscape, and I'm not sure what you're trying to do with the light behind her head....

I realize I had the camera set on some wide format with the pictures. ooops.

That makes two of us. I'm not sure what I'm trying to do with the light behind her head either. :lol:

I've noted your comments and thank you for them. I'll regroup and try again.... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back