I've published a table ballet calender for 2007 with my pictures

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I've published a table ballet calender for 2007 with my pictures. It's Germany-Ukranian. The calender has 12 postcards inside. When 2007 ends - you can cut normal postcards from it.

ballett-kalender_2007.jpg

ballett-kalender-cover.jpg

ballett-kalender-januar.jpg

ballett-kalender-februar.jpg

ballett-kalender-marz.jpg

ballett-kalender-april.jpg

ballett-kalender-mai.jpg

ballett-kalender-juni.jpg

ballett-kalender-juli.jpg

ballett-kalender-august.jpg

ballett-kalender-september.jpg

ballett-kalender-oktober.jpg

ballett-kalender-november.jpg

ballett-kalender-dezember.jpg

ballett-kalender-back.jpg

congratulations! :)

planning to do a calender myself, but it is soo hard to select the pictures ...

january looks really good as does october the lighting in march looks spot on too :)

First of all: congrats!

Second: that juli picture is one of a kind! (okay, may be not for people in the ballet bizz). Doing ballet while doing your make up, priceless!! :hail:

pascal

Excellent work. In many of the photos you really captured the movement of ballet.

Oh my god! I'm not a ballet nut by any terms and I would so use this calendar. The photos are amazing!! Are you kidding with the January shot?! Holy wow it's sooooooo ridiculously good.

I really like these shots too. My favorite is the girl sitting with her legs up on the table. I only wish I was that flexible.

I recognise a good many of your photos that went into the calendar, Eduard, and I am seriously thinking of getting one of you for my daughter's (former) ballet-teacher for Christmas (I have often told her about your ballet photos, you know, and this would be a chance to let her see them).

And "former" not because the teacher no longer is a ballet teacher but because my daughter no longer goes to ballet classes ...

Yes to the blur on the cover and in November. No to the blur in the other months. The rest of them rock really hardcore. I want higher rez jpegs of these! /cries

Most reactions

Back