Jack VS Spongebob

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Needless to say, Jack wins this battle. This was just a random idea that came to mind to poke fun at the fact that Jack is an actual lumberjack.
I'm really wishing I had caught the moment of him chopping Spongebob with the axe a half a second earlier.

$_MG_0695.jpg$_MG_0700.jpg$_MG_0701.jpg

Funny concept. How about Mr. Krabs next???

hahah RANNNDOM but cool! I LOVE the last shot. I would LOVE LOVE to see him chopping some logs!

Very nice. That guy is built right!
+1 to getting some shots of him lumberjacking.
Or log rolling.

Why does he always have to be shirtless? :roll:

I can't let my son see this, he loves spongebob and beating him to pieces wouldn't go over to well.I agree about the funny concept. Squidward needs a whipping.

That last one :thumbsup:

Why does he always have to be shirtless? :roll:
Because I photograph men with their shirts off. Is this a problem? What's with all of the photos with men wearing shirts? Do you ask that question every time someone posts an image of someone with a shirt on?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Last edited:
I like the placement of your light, but I do think the fall-off hurts the first two photos.

I think it would have worked perfectly if you had place one more light camera left behind them to give a little bit of rim lighting/fill. That way you keep the lighting dramatic while also making Spongebob and Jack pop from the background. :)

I like the placement of your light, but I do think the fall-off hurts the first two photos.

I think it would have worked perfectly if you had place one more light camera left behind them to give a little bit of rim lighting/fill. That way you keep the lighting dramatic while also making Spongebob and Jack pop from the background. :)
I agree it would have helped, but purchasing a second strobe doesn't seem like a good investment for me personally. I am a natural light shooter, and only have the speedlite in cases such as this where I don't have the desired amount of ambient natural light and the strobe is absolutely necessary to use. A second one would would get used very rarely, as I only use the one I have now in extremely rare cases. I would rather put that money towards different gear that would get used more often.

Because I photograph men with their shirts off. Is this a problem? What's with all of the photos with men wearing shirts? Do you ask that question every time someone posts an image of someone with a shirt on?

Yeah dude, it is a problem!

Cuz he looks better than me! I can't let my fiancé see that when she walks by! :biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back