JACK'S BACK!!!

lft060116.gif

Ok Ok so I'm taping "24" just because I'm easily suckered into anything and I don't mind looking at Keifer. Yummy. Anyway (almost lost my train of thought). So I'll see what all this is about! :confused:

SPPPPOOOOOOIIIIIILLLLLEEEEEERRRRRR AAAALLLLLEEEERRRRTTTTT!!!!!!!

Well I'm a bit late for the excited conversation, but the episode was sooo goood! I like flipped out when Palmer was killed, and then, 5 minutes later...Michelle blows the F-up. Wow. Can't wait for the next hour to be over so the next episode is on...I wonder what the Ruskies want....

MORE SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Ok, so this is why one must worship Jack Bauer. How the hell did he just save all those people? Seriously?

Setting of that guys vest with a cell phone? Sending them a destress code. "Flank 2 position".

AND OH MY GOD SAMWISE GAMJI IS THE NEW GUY FROM DEVISION!!!

Jack's gonna hate that douche bag.

Seriously. What in the hell was in those canisters. Look like some radioctive ****. Maybe some plutonium? Are they gonna be MAKING a nuke on the American soil? Why don't they want the treaty to be signed?

Discuss.

It's not a nuke bace, it was a biohazard symbol, so I'm guessing biological weapons. I thought it was hilarious when Sam came in, he was such a douche, but he saved curtis and everyone elses lives.

Oh and is it just me, or does that kid who Jack had to save look a lot like Kim Bauer...

You're right. I was thinking they were radio-active symbols. But yeah, they're totaly bio-hazard.

Either way, its gonna be an exciting 20 hours till they are miraculously stopped from going off due to Jack Bauer breaking the rules in a new and exciting way.

Flank 2 position. Flank 2 position.

photographiti said:
24 is the greatest show ever made. period.

Jack Bauer owns the world.

See, I'm not alone here. There's a cult following with this show. It's not nerds and geeks who like to wear Star Trek costumes and talk about space technology. This following is more like the "cool" people. People who are bitter with the world and wish they had the opportunity to shoot crazy women like Nina in the face cause they killed their wifes.

Or something.

Most reactions

Back