Jaguar XF-150

TamiyaGuy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've always been a car nut. So imagine my delight when the other day, I found a stunning classic Jaguar XF-150 on our street. So what did I do? Took photos of it! As always, comments & criticism are welcome. Enjoy!

24mm, F4, 1/640 sec:

dsc1028smvb9.jpg

18mm, F13, 1/125 sec:

csc1064smzl9.jpg

18mm, F14, 1/100 sec (That's my dad in the background :D)

dsc1041smqt2.jpg

18mm, F13, 1/100 sec:

copyofdsc1034smxo4.jpg

38mm, F5, 1/100 sec. You can even see the idiot taking the photo! Pfft, he thinks he's all that... :lol:

dsc1042smka4.jpg

50mm, F1.8, 1/2500 sec:

dsc1047smmo4.jpg

50mm, F1.8, 1/2000 sec:

dsc1056smxp5.jpg

50mm, F1.8, 1/3200 sec:

dsc1058smux2.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them! :mrgreen:

Nice pictures and beautiful car, but why is he parked on the curb the wrong way on what looks like a one way street?

Nice pictures and beautiful car, but why is he parked on the curb the wrong way on what looks like a one way street?
Thanks! To answer your question: It isn't a one-way street, it's just very narrow, but why he's parked on the curb I have no idea... :)

nice car, not everyday you see such nice condition old classics.

Love the 50mm lens though, i'll need to get one.

Bump, more C&C please? :mrgreen:

nice car, not everyday you see such nice condition old classics.
Yep, it was just parked in a garage, then its owner decided to let it out on a nice day. :D

Love the 50mm lens though, i'll need to get one.
Me too. I need to manually focus it AND manually set the exposure, but it's still incredible.

i love the car!

with a different background, the last image would be even better!

i love the car!

with a different background, the last image would be even better!
I agree, but there wasn't that much I could do about it :(

Thanks for the comments!

I like the images as well, maybe blur the background if you can to make the car really pop.
I'll give it a go, but I'm really not good with post-processing.

Thanks for all the comments guys & gals!

Thanks for all the C&C, guys! I really should use my F/1.8 more often, it's a great lens when used right.

Last one is awsome. The one with the rim looks funny because you can see you taking it.
Yeah, I agree. I don't really know how to cut me out of the pic, though, without taking the photo from a weird angle... Maybe use the good old f/1.8 and try again...?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back