Jaguar

Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First Try in Promotional photography, is it good? bad? worst ever? :p

please leave your opinion and suggestion, ty!

3289725205_ec2d80cca1_b.jpg

well, i'll just say, not being familiar with Jaguar's symbol, I assume its for the car, but I'm not sure. From the photo I would learn nothing about what the product is. So promotionally, it would only work for a target group that is already familiar with the brand. i guess it depends on how its going to be used as a promotion.

It does have a nice look to it, i just would like to see the whole face in the light, if the shadow began just under his chin, rather than on his chin, it would be a little better for the company. I think they might like to have their whole symbol in the light....but thats pretty nit picky.

well, i'll just say, not being familiar with Jaguar's symbol, I assume its for the car, but I'm not sure. From the photo I would learn nothing about what the product is. So promotionally, it would only work for a target group that is already familiar with the brand. i guess it depends on how its going to be used as a promotion.

It does have a nice look to it, i just would like to see the whole face in the light, if the shadow began just under his chin, rather than on his chin, it would be a little better for the company. I think they might like to have their whole symbol in the light....but thats pretty nit picky.
thanks for the comment mate!

jaguar has TWO symbols one is a jumping jag and this one in the photo
and about the chin in the shadow, i totally agree with you it would be nicer if the chin was in the light.

thanks again!

Most reactions

Back