jailbait

I'm glad that our ehemmm.. National Security isn't so tight!

i've never had a brush-in with "the man" but i strictly adhere to all the rules and laws, even the useless ones... :er: usually i am just out in the middle of nowhere where nobody else is around...

all the undeveloped land near my house has signs like these "STATE TRUST LAND, NO TRESPASSING! Enter by permission only! Violators will be fined, imprisoned, tortured, bludgeoned, electrocuted & hanged!" I have never really wanted to tempt fate. :confused:

I heard once that if you had a Game & Fish license you could access State Trust Land, but i'm not sure, can anyone confirm or refute this?

Jocose, help me even now: what kind of "Protective Gear" should I wear to make absolutely obvious I am a tourist. And note: I don't own a "dirndl" and my husband has shed the "Lederhosen" at 10! Under greatest protest! And much indignation per part of his mom. So that is not to be had!

LaFoto said:
Jocose, help me even now: what kind of "Protective Gear" should I wear to make absolutely obvious I am a tourist. And note: I don't own a "dirndl" and my husband has shed the "Lederhosen" at 10! Under greatest protest! And much indignation per part of his mom. So that is not to be had!

OMG...I would pay money for a pic :lmao:

I think one of those bags around your waist (a fanny pack in the US/ a bum bag in the UK), Big floppy hat, shorts, black socks to your knees, camera around your neck, backpack, and a Japanese-English Dictionary would probably help :biglaugh: (God I make me laugh!)

jocose said:
OMG...I would pay money for a pic :lmao:

OK. My bad. He replaced them, or took off the Lederhosen and put on others... blue jeans, I would assume ... only I seem to know his parents wouldn't let him...

jocose said:
...:biglaugh: (God I make me laugh!)

I am glad I can be of help! :D

LaFoto said:
OK. My bad. He replaced them, or took off the Lederhosen and put on others... blue jeans, I would assume ... only I seem to know his parents wouldn't let him...

I am glad I can be of help! :D

I got it...but I meant I would pay to see him IN the lederhosen!

Oh, I am sure there still are some old photos somewhere.............

The only close encounter I've ever had was years ago at an RAF Station (Cosford) where a few friends & I were helping out at the airshow. Late that night we decided to take a look at the Shackelton AEW and found the pilots access open so we went inside to have a look & take some photos. After about 20 minutes I could hear my friend talking to someone outside the hatch so I peeped down to see two pairs of boots, combat trousers & the barrels of 2 SLR Rifles!

They dragged all of us out, searched us & took ID's & demanded to know what we were doing. After over 30 minutes of explaining and chat it turned out these MPs knew another MP who came from our Squadron (Air Cadets)

In the end they allowed us to get a good look at the aircraft whilst they waited outside! :thumbup:

clarinetJWD said:
If people will help me get to Germany, I'll have my picture taken in nothing but lederhosen ;)

Yea? Well, I'll have my picture taken in nothing by Joe's lederhosen.

Oh, wait, that didn't make any sense....

Oh, well, here's to 1,102!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back