Jailbreak

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these the other day by the golden gate bridge.

C&C please.

thanks!!!:mrgreen:

1)
5010156752_3b4739c496_z.jpg

this was shot with expired film on canon ae-1

2)
5007827776_fc8e0bc459_z.jpg

3)
5007823776_0c47942852_z.jpg

I dunno...Nothing here really strikes me. No offence intended. If I had to pick a favorite, I choose #3.

Being expired film I suppose makes these a little more interesting. However, I don't know how since I haven't any knowledge of film photography...lol. I'm sure somebody will find that tidbit interesting though.

They aren't bad pictures...#1 certainly shows the bridge and the essence of the structure. But I dislike that that sky lacks detail. #2 certainly shows a person who seems to be enjoying himself, but the photo doesn't seem to relay to me what is so enjoyable. #3 has some nice symmetry.

i'll only comment on the first one since i do mostly landscape and wildlife stuff myself... the sky is blown out and ruins the picture.. however.. if you are good at photoshop that that makes it easy to replace the sky wiht something dramatic and "cheat" some. you do have a good perspective showing how huge this bridge really is

Mike Leggero

http://www.michaelleggero.com

#1 has great composition but I feel like the sky is way to blown out and overall the colors seem dull.

#3 does a good job of showing symmetry :)

i'll only comment on the first one since i do mostly landscape and wildlife stuff myself... the sky is blown out and ruins the picture.. however.. if you are good at photoshop that that makes it easy to replace the sky wiht something dramatic and "cheat" some. you do have a good perspective showing how huge this bridge really is

Mike Leggero

http://www.michaelleggero.com

ya i'm aware the sky is blown out....this photo is just showing how the weather usually is by the bridge. its usually always foggy or overcast.

I like #3 and that it's centered. It's very geometric. Like a mirrored image. :thumbup:

Can't say the other two do anything for me. The first one is really blown and looks like pointillism. the second is just kinda weird, lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back