Jamaica Vacation Photos

Braineack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back from a week long stint in Jamaica. Beautiful people, weather, and scenery, so naturally I spent most my time just feeding and capturing the cats of the island. :p

DSC_9738-5
by The Braineack, on Flickr

DSC_9861-8

DSC_9880-14

DSC_9885-15

DSC_9903-17

DSC_9926-21

DSC_9931-23

DSC_9937-25

DSC_9968-28

DSC_9994-34

DSC_0026-39

The full album of the cats can be found here: Beach Cats of Jamaica Flickr - Photo Sharing

Definitely not the type of photos I expected from the title.

Can we see some beach / water / bikini / sunset pics?! :1219:

i like the play with the shallow dof, looks like your were practicing.

Can we see some beach / water / bikini / sunset pics?! :1219:

probably would have helped if i took some of those. lol.

I have a few I'll post later once i go through everything. the weather was great but it was like 90% humidity and the sun was always covered by a haze of clouds so I never really got the beach pictures I was expecting. There's just something about a beach scene with gray skies and no shadows that just doesn't do it for me. There was only two nights of sunset--the first two nights I was there--and then the rest of the time when I was ready each night to take some, the sun never showed up for the party.

Very nice, I particularly like the kitten with the huge blue eyes. Must have still been very young.

they weren't older than a month I assume. Sad thing was, the first few nights there were three, later in the week we only ever saw one with the mom...

Nice set. I also was taken by surprise after reading the title.
What in hell chewed their ears off, do you think?

I dunno. A lot of them were all torn up, I'm assuming they all fight. Our theory is that they are right handed and all get up getting their one ear torn as kittens from others.

title was supposed to be funny. Leave it to me to take TONS of cats photos on my vacation, and not much of anything else. We have NO pictures of each other... whoops.

Don't get me wrong, the title totally worked.

Next year I may save money on our ten year anniversary and just buy a case of rum and camp out in a cat shelter.

I love the yellow cat with one ear (#4) beautiful looking cat! :)
Rather someone takes a bunch of cat photos, than a bunch a blood selfies!!!

Great cat photos but those guys must be rough on the local bird and lizard populations.

I expected more cat love. :p

Can we see some beach / water / bikini / sunset pics? :1219:

That would just be silly, have you ever tried to get a cat into a bikini ??? Never mind getting it into the water at sunset :onthego:

Is this the same cat from your second picture?

VjQsyYY.jpg

I took this picture in August 2015 at Couples Swept Away

Most reactions

Back