Jane's Addiction C&C

myshkin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to see the janes addiction concert in Lima last night. It was a great show and I was able to convince the security guy to let me in with my camera. I tried keeping it low key so just the body and nikon 50mm 1.4G
This is very new territory for me, I normally do landscape type stuff.
C&C appreciated

5595697703_3acfe954a0_z.jpg

5595869719_1b15782233_z.jpg

5595846613_056b6436da_z.jpg

5595176572_3b80e8f1fe_z.jpg

5595506805_52d022e47c_z.jpg

The human landscape is just another landscape, lol. Very good shots.

I did wonder at you thread's title though because I thought the band did not exist anymore...

beautiful photos but you sure do like to leave lots of room to the left of the subject. I can see maybe why but seems a bit excessive.

thanks, I like negative space and really don't like type crops much. I am used to landscapes so I normally like to keep that type of frame. Maybe I could crop them

I like the chick in shot #2...neat photo....and yeah, like cloudy, I thought Jane's Addiction has disbanded...

For not doing concert photography you did one hell of a job! The musicians are all properly exposed, and the light is falling on them nicely. There is only so much you can do with a 50 and you did a great job.

thanks guys for commenting.

How would you guys crop them? #4 I wouldn't want to crop I like the bokeh confetti. I like #2 I think also like it is, maybe I could shave it down a bit.

Janes addiction sounds like they did 20 years ago. They were great live

Nice shots you have here. I especially like the second image. The B&W effect complemented the still perfectly, and I think the woman is pretty. Keep on posting.

thanks JBArts

This shot isn't the best but I thought the subject might be appreciated by some

5596738952_f4fec54d5a_z.jpg

correct me if im wrong but it wouldn't bother you if i crop it and repost it to show you how i would do so. I have never touched anyone elses work and i want to conform to the forums rules. Let me know and id like to take a shot at cropping a few of them

yea thats fine. If you look under peoples names you can see if they allow editing or not. I allow editing of my photos

Rule of thirds to start. Having negative space is fine when its not pure black. If you sent them to a magazine, they would for sure crop it closer. I am waiting to see what rehab does with the crop..... but some of those are cropped already which im confused about.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back