Jannali Beach, NSW Oztrayleah

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i'm finally getting around to finishing my aussie pics - these here are from Jannali Beach which is around the corner from Cronulla.

Passion Pop
passion_pop.jpg

Jannali Shelter
jannali_shelter.jpg

Crouching Boulder, Hidden Tire
crouching_boulder_hidden_tire_jannali_beach.jpg

:hail:

A crap reply but I can't think of words for them. I love the colours, as always. Great stuff.

Oh, no need to bow, Ferny. Get up. Rise, my son. And giveth me instead, $7.50 with which to buy some buffalo chicken tenders. :mrgreen:

essjayyell said:
Haha nice title. Very nice photos, great colours. What's the story with the passion pop? Was it just sitting there before you got there?

yes, the passion pop was already there, I just tilted the bottle slightly to give it a more favourable angle for the shot :)

im not sure if i was telling you mark - I LOVE the last one-:) - theres always something strange about your pics - and im not talking about the colours (which are lovely btw)- the lonely feeling, the hidden trace of the civilization, breaking into the wild nature with our small 'signs' - and observing how the powerfull nature 'agrees' with all this - thats what i love about your pics - i always feel small, but still a part of something bigger when i look at those - i know it could be just me - but you know me well - im strange, ha ha

cheers!-;)

vonnagy said:
Oh, no need to bow, Ferny. Get up. Rise, my son. And giveth me instead, $7.50 with which to buy some buffalo chicken tenders. :mrgreen:

yes, the passion pop was already there, I just tilted the bottle slightly to give it a more favourable angle for the shot :)

spend the money and fly here to get some chicken wings... we don't call them "buffalo wings" here :p

anywho, i always love the mood of your shots... great stuff!

Very impressive. The contrast is what I dig the most. Very cool. Oh and THE DETAIL! Phenomenal detail! It's like I can reach through the monitor and touch the rock.

Most reactions

Back