January POTM Nomination thread!

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Post your nominations for January photo of the month here!... The POTM competition HAS A PRIZE FOR FIRST PLACE!!.... at the moment the prize is a TPF mini mag-lite, as pictured it comes in red, black or silver.

5-maglight1.jpg

RULES:

1) You may nominate up to THREE photos, no more.

2) Please include the name of the photo and the name of the photographer.... you can't nominate yourself.

3) You may nominate any photo posted during the month of JANUARY in the galleries. Photo must have been taken by the poster.

4) If someone else has already nominated a photo, please do not nominate it again. It makes it very confusing when it's time to make the voting thread. If a photo is nominated twice, your post may be edited or deleted.

5) The same person can only recieve the POTM prize for winning, twice in a 6 month period. This person can still win POTM, but the not the prize repeatedly.

How to nominate: Just right click the picture you'd like to nominate..... go to 'properties' and paste the location into the image icon on this thread..... its easy!

Have fun...... and get nominating!

The Lone Ranger - hi ho hmm... BY TEMPRA

20080102204824_sa-1.jpg

#9 from Dolfinarium *part1* by - Doenoe

this made me LOL

Dolfinarium009.jpg

animals #2 by noob873
DSC_5234a.jpg

Orlandoech, the idea of the Picture Of The Month is to nominate a picture of that month (so it should be a picture that was posted in the month januari 2008 for this thread). The pic you nominated (allthough its a very good pic) is a picture from september 2007.

Orlandoech, the idea of the Picture Of The Month is to nominate a picture of that month (so it should be a picture that was posted in the month januari 2008 for this thread). The pic you nominated (allthough its a very good pic) is a picture from september 2007.

Then that would disqualify the nomination from Jeff Canes as well...not that it matters to me. ;) I think they are both outstanding images.

Most reactions

Back