Japanese garden at Norfolk Botanical Gardens

AbelR74

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of the few snapshots from out quick visit to the gardens.
And yes, I know about the horrible midday sun, but that is when we chose to take my brother in law to the gardens.

4574048909_afa21166d1_b.jpg

Comments always welcome.

Hi,

I like this, although maybe a little lighter on the left top would be better and the right most rock does seem a little blown.

I probably would have positioned the stone ornament away from the extreme left edge of the frame, the rock on the right that is blown would then have been removed entirely.

Steve

Considering the range in the scene. Tricky exposure. Solution could have been to exclude the stone on the right from shot while shifting POV slightly to your left to still include all the tree. Polariser would have diminshed the glare of the rock island but lost you most or all reflections in the pond. I like the picture and subject a lot.

Hi,

I like this, although maybe a little lighter on the left top would be better and the right most rock does seem a little blown.

I probably would have positioned the stone ornament away from the extreme left edge of the frame, the rock on the right that is blown would then have been removed entirely.

Steve

Very good point on the right most rock. Probably should have tried to crop it out. Thanks for the tips.

Most reactions

Back