TPF Noob!
Reaction score
air.jpg

band.jpg

myah.jpg

mic.jpg

nice capture in 1 though maybe a bit too blury
#2 is cool, a greater depth of field would have been better though
I like #3 the best, the soft blue of the sky and stage lights look sweet together and it was a good moment to capture.
#4 seems too blury/out-of-focus for me.

Overall nice photos, I cant wait to try some concert shots as well

^^ i agree with voodoo on most of that, although #1 is still my favorite, just for the action captured, that tells the whole story for me. that one and the last one seem pretty noisy... just from using a high ISO setting? you could try a noise filtering program, although i'm not sure if the effect would work for these shots or not...

Yeah, i was playing with the ISO for most of these. It was getting dark, and I didn't want to use a flash. Plus, i think that the grainy blurry look lends itself pretty nicely to the feel of punkrock anyway IMO.

I reallly like the first one... nice action shot..

the rest dont grab me at all, but that first one is cool !!!

Thanks for the feedback. I usually don't do this kind of photography (i think it all generally looks the same anyway) but I happened to have my camera on me when they were playing so I went ahead and... took 200 some odd photos.

However, I met a girl involved with the bands after the concert so i might end up being their unofficial photographer, so I might have to spam you some more boring blurry concert photos, haha.

Most reactions

Back