Jax and Jason- the motherload

bennielou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since I heard such aweful feelback on my sneeks (yes the blacks were too much, now fixed...thanks to those people who recommended it.) I decided to give a cross section of my full wedding.
The end total was 808 photos. I'm giving you an eight of that. I like to tell the full story of the day, but since I've been panned so much, I wanted to give a fuller picture.

jackieblog001-8_57_34AM.jpg

jackieblog002-8_57_38AM.jpg

jackieblog003-8_57_41AM.jpg
jackieblog004-8_57_45AM.jpg

jackieblog005-8_57_49AM.jpg

jackieblog006-8_57_52AM.jpg

jackieblog007-8_57_56AM.jpg

jackieblog008-8_57_59AM.jpg

jackieblog009-8_58_03AM.jpg

jackieblog010-8_58_06AM.jpg

jackieblog011-8_58_10AM.jpg

jackieblog012-8_58_14AM.jpg

jackieblog013-8_58_17AM.jpg

jackieblog014-8_58_21AM.jpg

jackieblog015-8_58_24AM.jpg

jackieblog016-8_58_28AM.jpg

blank. delete.

Last edited:
pretty good. You need to start putting them in collages. Better presentation.

Hi Schwttylens. I do that when I do albums. And yes, it's a better rep.
:)

I've been ripped on here for taking crappy photos. I wanted to show that I don't. People get tired of being ripped on, so you show up or shup up. I'm not even half way throught this wedding. But I was getting pretty tired of people who were telling me I sucked. :)

bennielou, you dont take bad photos but to be honest with you these arent "amazing". I dont take "amazing" photos either, I still have a lot to learn. You dont suck but I have a feeling you think you are a lot better than you really are. If you want to see "amazing" wedding photos, come and hang out on fredmiranda.com in the wedding section. THOSE guys are "amazing". I check out their work religiously hoping one day ill be as good as them.

bennielou, you dont take bad photos but to be honest with you these arent "amazing". I dont take "amazing" photos either, I still have a lot to learn. You dont suck but I have a feeling you think you are a lot better than you really are. If you want to see "amazing" wedding photos, come and hang out on fredmiranda.com in the wedding section. THOSE guys are "amazing". I check out their work religiously hoping one day ill be as good as them.

I think that is really a matter of opinion. Of course, there is ALWAYS better than any of us, but there are photographers that I worship, where my clients don't like them AT ALL. We all have different styles and some days we may have a session that just blows everything away and some sessions that are just average. There are so many factors that can change this. We should all try to grow and be nice to each other :)

Most reactions

Back