Jeeping!

Lowa2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went Jeeping with a few friends today, and had a blast! Took a few pictures while I was at it. C&C welcome!

DSCF6655.jpg

Billy, after rocking back and forth in the snow, ended up with some white hair and mustache!
DSCF6653.jpg

Notice anything strange here?!
DSCF6651.jpg

Stuck1
DSCF6647.jpg

Stuck2
DSCF6646.jpg

Sucess!
DSCF6644.jpg

Anyways, I had a ball, any comments appreciated!

Thanks alot for the kind words! Anybody notice anything strange about picture #3?

besides the blurry feet coming out of the windshield? It's nice to see Jeeps being used what they were designed for (there are some people that never leave the pavement once with theirs). I had no idea "jeep" could be a verb. Overall the pictures are great, expecially given the extreme conditions and the way snow reflects light and messes up qhite balance, you countered it well and gave REALLY good pictures.

The blurry feet in the picture are of the driver doing a front flip off the front of this Jeep!!! LOL

It was hilarious!

Thanks for the kind words! Believe me when I say that these people use their jeeps for exactly what they were designed to do! And more. They upgrade a few little things, like a taller suspension and larger tires, and they go everywhere!

As for the pictures, the only thing I did was twist on my Circular Polarizer on the camera, and snapped away! It was -20 Deg Celcius all day long, and even colder now, at night! I really like the composition of #1 myself, but it was a little washed out. Success is probably my favorite as well!

Ohh...and I'm French Acadian, and we conjugate all sorts of words in funny ways. Acadian is a dialect where we speak approximately 80 % French, and 20 % English!

Sweeeeeet.

My sisters boyfriend has a TJ... and my family's just gotten 2 Cherokee's.... Maybe I'll be getting some similar shots before long!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Sweeeeeet.

My sisters boyfriend has a TJ... and my family's just gotten 2 Cherokee's.... Maybe I'll be getting some similar shots before long!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! I hope you post some up soon. Im glad im not the only one who likes these pictures!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back