I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It feels like it's been a year since I posted any photos. Here is one from New Year's eve...jello shooter on a pool table.

951-Jello.jpg

Great clarity and colour mike, nice one :thumbup:

What on earth is a "jello shooter".
OK. I can SEE what it is.
But I still don't understand!?!?!?

(I like the DOF here and the sharpness of the table cloth where the focus is ... but now I am wondering whether it was supposed to be there and not on the ... what`s it called again? "Jello Shooter"? Yeah... well, was it?)

LaFoto said:
What on earth is a "jello shooter".
OK. I can SEE what it is.
But I still don't understand!?!?!?

(I like the DOF here and the sharpness of the table cloth where the focus is ... but now I am wondering whether it was supposed to be there and not on the ... what`s it called again? "Jello Shooter"? Yeah... well, was it?)

LOL....it's very happy jello. Magic jello that calms you down. :lol: Great colors on this, I like it a lot!!

Do they have Jello in Germany?

Well, this is jello made with Vodka. Eating it is like drinking a shot of Vodka...with fruity flavor.

And yes, I did eat/drink it...and many others.

Alexandra said:
hmm, i should try this sometime :)

Beware...if made propperly....they are very tasty and very potent. Before you know it...you have eaten too many and can't stand up. :lmao:

Very nice shot. However, as an admitted pool/billiards addict, I feel I must comment that it is pure blasphemy to put anything that is liquid on a pool table at any time.:er::lol:

Whew. Now that that's out of the way, I really like the shot. Nice clean focus and depth of field. How could you possibly have taken this shot in your state? Must have been early in the night...............

Rock on completely...............

The jello shots I've had were usually in jello form, the others simply did not become a solid, just liquid in the pan.

Nice photo, I like the contrast.

Love it Big Mike. Makes me wanna down a few of those. Great colours.

crawdaddio said:
Very nice shot. However, as an admitted pool/billiards addict, I feel I must comment that it is pure blasphemy to put anything that is liquid on a pool table at any time.:er::lol:

Well then you are really going to hate this......

951-31.jpg

and this

951-Checkers.jpg

At least it is a synthetic surface and not real felt.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back